• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Cartridge Recycling for CASH

Tony Rome

Anybody know a place that pays for your large format empty ink cartridges (Roland SP540V)?
I have a accumulated a few now and heard there are some places that will pay you for them.
So far Staples will give me $2.00 each in store credit but you can only bring in 10 per month and that would take me a while.
Anybody know any other options besides building myself a really colorful fort?
Thanks!

Tony Rome

So the deal is they give you a CREDIT.
Not bad since you are going to buy cartridges anyway, but where they get you is if you want to use the whole credit at once they will credit you $1.00 each cartridge, or you get a $2.50 credit off each cartridge every time you order one. (this is based on the SP540V 220's).
Still better than nothing. Just not sure with me shipping there and then paying to get the cartridge shipped to me it is worth the hassle.
If the Staples deal (see above) is good, I am going that route. I can always use paper and pens.