• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CJ500 help

Mike Fields

Hello! First, I'm a newbie! I have been using a US Cutter for about 5 years and just itching to get deeper in. So like any sensible person, I bought the first "good deal" I found with what little money I had available! Smart right?!? I know, dumb move. But now moving on!

I purchased a Roland CJ 500. It has a
solventprinterconversion.com kit already installed. The previous owner said that he replaced the print heads and could only get 1 head to print. And quite bad at that! So, after some research, I thought if I could get into it cheap enough, I could afford to do what repairs it needed to get it up and going.

So after a test print and test cut to ensure the functionality of the machine, along with some negotiations, I bought it. Hauled in home, set it up. Previous owner suggested that the pump could be bad. So I order a pump. Well it was delivered today. So I swapped it out. Did the pump up and all. Hit the test print and.......worse than I had before!!!

So, my thought is, just go ahead and purchase everything involved in the ink delivery system and replace it all. Obviously that will be a big hit. But if that gets this machine up and running, I am completely fine with the money I have invested at that point. However, before I go swiping my card through 10 different companies(because there' no 1 place I have found that has everything!), I figured I would ask for a little guidance!

So, here I am asking for help!! HELP!!! ANY AND all suggestions are welcome. However, I am not in a position at this time to purchase new! So that option is out!! Thanks in advance!!

Mike

Mike Fields

20171221_230549.jpg