• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland cj500 - print is not coming to printer

maxipress

Ich hab ein Problem und komme nicht weiter vielleicht könnten Sie mir weiterhelfen

ROLAND CJ-500

Ich habe bereits einen Ausdruck mit dem Drucker über das USB - Paralell Kabel machen können, jedoch war der zweite Druckkopf eingetrocknet so dass ich weder lightmagenta noch yellow bekommen hatte, Ich habe gleich einen weiteren Druckkopf bei Ihnen bestellt und hab den in die Maschine eingebaut!

Zunächst muss ich sagen, wenn ich von der Maschine direkt drucke bekomme ich einen guten Demodruck, wenn ich aber von meinem Computer aus drucken möchte folgendes Problem:

1.) Ich habe Flexi SignPro 8.1 und auf einen weiteren Rechner ColorChoice 4.1v2 bei beiden Programmen habe ich das gleiche Ergebnis, nachdem die RIP Software das Image verarbeitet hat und an den Drucker gesendet hat, gibt mir der Drucker das Lüftungsgeräusch (was normal ist) das "BUSY" signal startet zu blinken (bei der Übertragung), sobald jedoch die Software die Daten fertig übermittelt hat, bleibt der Drucker hängen, Die "BUSY" LED ist statisch (also blinkt nicht mehr) das einzige was ich nun machen kann ist "PAUSE" drücken und mit "SETUP" den Vorgang abzubrechen.

Alles weitere funktioniert wunderbar, wie oben erwähnt, ich habe zwei neue Druckköpfe gekauft, neue Capping Station und habe einen ausgezeichneten DEMO druck (Über den Drucker selbst . ...nicht über den Computer).

Ich bin nun am verzweifeln und würde mich wirklich um eine Antwort freuen und verbleibe somit,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENGLISH

I have a Problem with my

ROLAND CJ 500 converted to SOLVENT INK

I had already printed once with the USB - PARALLEL Cable but my second (right) Printhead was dry so I was ordering a new one, after we installed the new Printhead we was getting a nice and pretty "DEMO" Print (send right from the Machine not from the Computer) so here my Problem:

1.) I have on one Computer FlexiSign8.1 and on a next Computer ColorChoice 4.1v2 ( I was trying from both Computer) both gave me the same result, after the RIP Software started to send it to the Printer the Fan Noise (which is normal) started and the "BUSY" LED start to blink, after the RIP is send to the Printer the "BUSY" LED is static like that (it not Flash anymore it is on complete) and the Printer do nothing, the Fan noise stop and like I said nothing is coming out!!!! So the only thing I can do is press "Pause" and cancel it with "SETUP".

If I go thrugh all the Settings and Testprints from the Machine itself it prints and clean and do everything... So, I guess there is something wrong with the connection from the Computer to the Printer, but I was printing so already, and I used another computer to test it... Can somebody please assits me ... I need to work on that machine ... Thank you in Advance!

PS Sorry for my english!

sfr table hockey

There are times when the Rip program (Flexi) may change the usb port settings. In Production manager you will see your printer listed on the left most side. Double click on it to bring up the tabs with how the printer is set up. 2nd tab, mine is on USB Printer 0. I use a USB to serial cable.

Not sure why but it some times gets changed.

anozira02

I do,,, sometimes have to reset the USB port to allow printer and computer communication. Make sure the same printer shown in Production manager and the Rip and Print folder and that the USB port you using is shown in the Rip folder when you click under Properties...

maxipress

I really wonder because I get from 2 different Computer the same result, somehow it freeze when it reach to the Printer! While its sending it receive the File but as soon it send the BUSY Signal is not blinking anymore and it stays lightning forever ...no print!!! So let's try to reset the USB like you said ...could you give me a short instruction for that? I really appreciate your help, because I really don't know how to do it!!! ...Next question, somebody told me to buy a box from Paralel to RJ45 to set a static IP Adress ...do someone have experience wit it??? ...did somebody buy a PCI - Paralell Card and run the Printer with that?