• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland cleaning cartridges

rjssigns

No one wants to buy my SP540V so I'm going to purge it, put on new captops, and set it up for long term storage.

Couple questions.
Do I need 4 cleaning cartridges?
Are there any inexpensive third party cleaning carts that anyone has used with good results?

GTSTech_1

I would suggest using the cleaning solution for the brand of Ink you are flushing out. I have seen 1st hand where a customer thought they were getting a discount on cleaning carts, only to have the cleaning solution coagulate with the ink tubing and became a solid ink line.

Just my .02

rjssigns

I would suggest using the cleaning solution for the brand of Ink you are flushing out. I have seen 1st hand where a customer thought they were getting a discount on cleaning carts, only to have the cleaning solution coagulate with the ink tubing and became a solid ink line.

Just my .02

Never thought about that. I appreciate the tip.