• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Color Camm PC-12

JPGraphics

Looking at a Roland Color Camm PC-12....Any opinions on this model? What should a max price on this unit be? It is in used but excellent condition, 100% operational. I did some googling, but did not find many opinions or pricing. Perhaps someone has a spec sheet or a manual? Any help is appreciated.

JPGraphics

I found the manual on Roland's website.....I overlooked it the first time. So, please stop with all of the replies already ! :peace!:

Border

It's not gonna be any good other than for very small stuff. But it could come in very handy for small labels where you need the thermal printing and for specialty foils. I've heard Roland doesn't support them any longer and ribbons are getting harder to find as well.
If you can get it for 3 or 4 hundred bucks at most and you know it's in good working order, then maybe it would be ok to have around the shop for small stuff. They're very expensive to run per square inch compared to any inkjet.

Last edited:

JPGraphics

It's not gonna any good other than for very small stuff. But it could come in very handy for small labels where you need the thermal printing and for specialty foils. I've heard Roland doesn't support them any longer and ribbons are getting harder to find as well.
If you can get it for 3 or 4 hundred bucks at most and you know it's in good working order, then maybe it would be ok to have around the shop for small stuff. They're very expensive to run per square inch compared to any inkjet.

Thanks ! Do you know if the ZeroNine Ribbons like in the Fellers catalog work for this ?

VINYLIMAGEZ

ZeroNine refills will no longer be available, a buddy of my has the roland pc600 and his supplier told him that.

scallahan

ZeroNine is still listing the foils as available on their website. You may want to give them a call to verify future availability!