Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland GX-24 again, Flexi Contour Cutting anyone ?

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by Morph1, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Morph1

Morph1 Levelup Digital

Oct 8, 2008
    Edmonton
    I'm just testing some stuff with the Gx24 using flexisignpro, I ran some prints on Mimaki JV3 (stickers) I split the material into 24" wide pieces of vinyl with my stickers printed stacked about 5 x 6 stickers
    I got the contour cut circle perimeter in each of the decals I use the same setup with Mimaki/summa cutter and I know this process very well, but I am trying to cut the stickers on the GX24 and there is a problem,
    I can send the contour cut sequence to the GX24 I see the progress bar in production manager , it finishes 100% and then the plotter should start scanning for the registration black circle markings but I get a message in
    flexi production manager "aborted" ..., right after the file shows 100% finished sending and nothing is happening...
    anyone ??
    I have never tried to use the laser scanner with the GX24 and it would be cool to utilize this small plotter in simpler jobs...

thanks for any replies.

Tags:
  2. Morph1

Morph1 Levelup Digital

Oct 8, 2008
    Edmonton
    anyone ??? :) PLEASE !!!

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    can you sucessfully send cut only jobs to it?

4. Morph1

Morph1 Levelup Digital

Oct 8, 2008
    Edmonton
    yes I can, it cuts perfectly...