• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland GX-24 again, Flexi Contour Cutting anyone ?

Morph1

Print all
I'm just testing some stuff with the Gx24 using flexisignpro, I ran some prints on Mimaki JV3 (stickers) I split the material into 24" wide pieces of vinyl with my stickers printed stacked about 5 x 6 stickers
I got the contour cut circle perimeter in each of the decals I use the same setup with Mimaki/summa cutter and I know this process very well, but I am trying to cut the stickers on the GX24 and there is a problem,
I can send the contour cut sequence to the GX24 I see the progress bar in production manager , it finishes 100% and then the plotter should start scanning for the registration black circle markings but I get a message in
flexi production manager "aborted" ..., right after the file shows 100% finished sending and nothing is happening...
anyone ??
I have never tried to use the laser scanner with the GX24 and it would be cool to utilize this small plotter in simpler jobs...

thanks for any replies.