• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland gx24 not tracking right

Ceefree

Premium Subscriber
THF6h9S
JmbrY25

My Roland gx24 has just out of nowhere started tracking incorrectly and it has me baffled!

she’s had new pinch rollers in the past few months new blade and the media clamp has a strong modification in place to ensure it doesn’t loosen as the threads were worn out.

if you see the images in the links it shows how far out we are talking, those bars should be in a straight line and it’s less than half a metre we are cutting!

any idea what this could be?

Last edited:

netsol

normally the electronic problems are my best, but, are the pinch rollers in the right position when they were installed? meaning, is the flat one in the middle? are the tapered rollers at each end facing the correct way? so the taper holds the material taut? there is a dot on 2 of the rollers, so you face them the correct way, without needing a caliper to measure.

were the original rollers of aftermarket?