• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland LEF20 will not complete a print test or a job "Now Processing"

njsignguy

It will print either a half test print or a full test print but printer wont acknowledge it complete or not. It will Freeze during the test print either with the UV lamp on or off. Only way to move forward is to restart the machine. I also cannot print a job from Versaworks. It will make a few head passes and then freeze. Not sure what to try an do. It has most recent firmware 3.0. From the test prints, all looks good. I'm starting to wonder if the main board needs replaced. Thank you

njsignguy

Have you tried another computer? Turned off all power management on computer. Virus scans off?

Hello Klings, this happens even when no computer is plugged into the machine and you try to run a test print. There is no difference if a computer is plugged into the machine, as it is acting the same when running a test print. If it matters, I was able to update the firmware to the latest 3.0 with the problem occurring. Im able to run through all the menu controls on the machine as well, it just acts up when it starts to print. Thank you for your interest

nicky843

Any updates on this? Im having the exact same issue Test Print stops and stuck on now processing with UV lamp on. UGHHHH!