• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ROLAND Lg Format cutter Camm-1 Pro GX640 Excellent condition

yukon

ROLAND CAMM-1 PRO GX-640 LARGE FORMAT VINYL CUTTER
This Roland GX-640 has been well cared for and is in excellent condition! I bought it new and it's just under 2 years old. Original COST: $6,995.00. It's a workhorse (as Rolands are), easy to use, cuts up to an amazing 63", very fast and tracks extremely well. We used it to cut roll vinyl, scraps and digital prints from premium vinyl to heavy reflective vinyl. It's cropmark sensoring is very good. Includes owner's manual & stand. $4,500
  • Local Pickup Only - Located in Kenvil, NJ
Roland GX640_04_resize.jpg Roland GX640_05_resize.jpg Roland GX640_03_resize.jpg Roland GX640_09_resize.jpg Roland GX640_06_resize.jpg Roland GX640_11_resize.jpg

Combining precision and performance with Roland's legendary reliability, CAMM-1 Pro GX Series vinyl cutters are the ideal choice for contour cutting a wide range of materials, including vinyl, heat transfers and printed graphics. With speed, accuracy and powerful downforce, GX vinyl cutters deliver the unstoppable performance and outstanding results busy shops need to produce high-quality signs, apparel, vehicle graphics and more.

• Maximum Cutting width: 63"
  • Cutter Speed: 33" per second
  • Cutter Pressure: 350 grams
  • Dimensions with stand 83.25(w) X 28.75(d) X 43.25(h)
  • Weight with stand 141 lb

Last edited: