• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Peck4 tool needed very badly

Wwonka

Can anyone pls help me with the Peck4 tool for a Roland VP 540 printer, where i have to change the mainboard.

Kind regards and Thanks for for your help

Jakob

JASEN

Hello, I also am replacing my mainboard on my Roland VP540 and have learned that only a certified Roland technician has it. I have been using a guy who works on printers, but is not certified through Roland and he can't get it either, so I have to get a Roland techy out here to work on it. Whatever you do, DONT remove the wiring and board before you get the tool to get the info from the old board. I have been to a couple of websites (myversacamm.com - the guys post should still be towards the top) and learned that that is the worst thing you can do and to fix it, I don't even want to explain. Hope this helps.

Please Contact Roland Corporate Tech Support Directly

Can anyone pls help me with the Peck4 tool for a Roland VP 540 printer, where i have to change the mainboard.

Kind regards and Thanks for for your help

Jakob

Hello Jakob,

Jasen (above) is correct, only Roland authorized technicians have access to the service PECK tool. We want to ensure that your machine is ultimately fixed, so we recommend that you contact us so we can discuss the process method to get the machine running well. Just complete our online support form here: https://www.rolanddga.com/support/product-support-form. We look forward to hearing from you!

Take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn

reddirtdecals

I hate opening up old topics but if either of you still have Peck3 I would appreciate a copy. Needing to do some work on an SP300V. Thanks in advance.

Gilltheprinter

I know this was a really old thread but do you still have access to the Peck3 file?
and If so can you send it to me? B13snd@gmail.com
Understanding that this post is 2 years old, are these software still available?
I need the PECK4.EXEC software…. is this software still available?
Also would need the special cables to use since the network port is not working on the MAIN BOARD….