• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland printer missing dots - different pattern every time!!

digitoyz

I just replaced printhead with dampers in Roland VS640, after that every test print showing different pattern of missing dots, if I leave printer for while , test print is perfect, after few lines of print there are missing dots again. I checked every known aspect, changed captop and dampers again , checked ink lines and nothing, everything seems ok. Run out with options. Is there anyone able to help with this mysterious issue?

sydster

I just replaced printhead with dampers in Roland VS640, after that every test print showing different pattern of missing dots, if I leave printer for while , test print is perfect, after few lines of print there are missing dots again. I checked every known aspect, changed captop and dampers again , checked ink lines and nothing, everything seems ok. Run out with options. Is there anyone able to help with this mysterious issue?

sounds like ink flow issue, not enough ink is coming into printhead.