• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SG-540 vs Epson S40600

Quickpoint9

So I've been searching the new market for a Roland SG-540 my sales rep is trying to sell me on a new epson s40-600

how does this machine compare to the Roland any experience with both models here?

I was wanting the Roland because of it being a print/cut less floor space take. Up but slower due to reloading the job only print 1 job at a time

I can get the epson and a cutter for about the same price as the Roland but another machine takes more floor space

Thanks in advance

rjssigns

I have a Roland SP540V which is a print cut. I also recently took delivery of a Summa D140R. I no longer have to break graphics into bite size pieces. Should have bought the Summa years ago. Pretty sure I wouldn't have gray hair or less of it.

Of course it depends on where you make your money. If it is mainly decals and nothing too long the Roland should work well.