• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SOLJET PRO4 XR-640 printer/cutter for sale

Ashelyn

We have been a family run vehicle graphics company specializing in law enforcement vehicles for nearly 30 years in Florida. However, we have decided to close shop after the unexpected passing of our father who ran the company.

We have a well maintained Roland SOLJET PRO4 XR-640 for sale that has hardly any hours of use under its belt as my father preferred his ancient roland printer. The printer will come with all of the inks purchased for the printer.

The main condition for purchase is that you will have to be able to move the machine yourself from a private home in central florida - its quite heavy and took several people to move the printer into our home initially. So keep that in mind if you are interested.

Initial bid for the machine is $15,000. Please message me if you are interested.