• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland SP 300 Printhead Replacement

jegflhs

We Have a 10 year old Roland SP300 VersaCAMM and need to replace the magenta/yellow print head. Before we purchase the head and caps, would someone give us the key board code to select the specific (#2) print head? We would appreciate your help very much

jegflhs

Yes, can you please tell us the series of arrow keys we press to get into the service mode and the final sequence when we turn the power on?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Down, Right, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left all in order
Then press and hold Left, Down and Right at the same time while powering on.
You have about 5 seconds to finish it so it might take a couple tries.

jegflhs

Down, Right, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left all in order
Then press and hold Left, Down and Right at the same time while powering on.
You have about 5 seconds to finish it so it might take a couple tries.

Thanks, We appreciate your help. I think we have to select the specific print head we are replacing, #1 or #2 and in our case, the magenta/yellow I'm guessing is #2.
Thanks again

Patentagosse

I did it myself in 2007... the head rank # is capital in all the sequence
Took me like 2.5 hours to swap everything* inside the printer and go back to "fresh out of factory" quality.

*heads (2), cap station, dampers... the kit included everything up to the li'l o'rings, wipers...

'Wish I could do the same on my VS540... unfortunately the seller is no longer in business (eBay). 'Got great service, online support and precious advices throughout the whole process. My actual printer has only 1 head and it's f*****g expensive :eek:

jster171

I did it myself in 2007... the head rank # is capital in all the sequence
Took me like 2.5 hours to swap everything* inside the printer and go back to "fresh out of factory" quality.

*heads (2), cap station, dampers... the kit included everything up to the li'l o'rings, wipers...

'Wish I could do the same on my VS540... unfortunately the seller is no longer in business (eBay). 'Got great service, online support and precious advices throughout the whole process. My actual printer has only 1 head and it's f*****g expensive :eek:

Where did you purchase said "kit"?

Janet62

I am new to the sign making industry. As a graphic designer I only created artwork and sent the files out for production. I am now starting work using
G a Roland VP540 300 and sp 540i. Unfortunately the 300 has issues and I really could use some advice.
First the black test print has missing areas and the ink is not drying. The previous pr
Resonate using this equipment Cleaned and replaced all the heads except black and I don’t know if the replacement of the black print head will resolve the ink drying.
Any assistance will be greatly appreciated Thanks