• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-300i is not printing Magenta

jagsigns

Hi anyone,

I have recently moved house along with the printer and during that process have not used the printer. The printer is for some reason not printing Magenta and now the other colours are becoming the same although the pipes are full. There seems to be some sort of blockage causing ink to come out to underneath the cap tops (if anyone understands that?) Am in desperate need of help as I have jobs lined up waiting and loosing me money.

Thanks

player

If you put cleaner in the captops, does it drain out or just sit there. If it just sits there the lines from the caps to the pump, or the lines in the pump or both are clogged. I would disconnect the cap lines to the pump, put a syringe on the end and see if I could suck the cleaner.

You may want to change the caps.

So what is happening is the cap drain lines are clogged so when the pump pumps, there is no suction so the heads are not sealed with a vacuum like they should be. Also without suction the pump is not pulling the clogged ink out of the heads.

anozira02

check drain lines, also you may have to clean the clear tubing on capping station. There are 2 of them...