• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP-300i

whmeade10

I am looking for a service manual for the SP-300i. I just purchased a used one that is no longer under warranty. I have found one for the SP-300 and SP-300V. I would like to get one specific to the SPi series. I am a premium member but still unable to find that particular manual. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Bill

Karen-Kang

I am looking for a service manual for the SP-300i. I just purchased a used one that is no longer under warranty. I have found one for the SP-300 and SP-300V. I would like to get one specific to the SPi series. I am a premium member but still unable to find that particular manual. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Bill

hi bill,

I can dropbox to you for manual sp540v if you need, please let me know your email address.

whmeade10

hi bill,

I can dropbox to you for manual sp540v if you need, please let me know your email address.

Thank you Karen, I will be receiving everything to get the unit going by tomorrow so this weekend I will be having some fun, I hope. :smile:
I will PM you my email address.