• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Sp 300v Black Printing Fuzzy

toneanddesign

I recently replaced my cap tops and dampers cleaned the encoder strip ect.. but still having troubles. I guess I'm just looking for any other recommendations. Had a little trouble with the small rings inside the brass nuts going to the dampers but I think I got them.
Thanks,
Matt

Attachments

• 20170424_161914.jpg
    20170424_161914.jpg
    831.9 KB · Views: 656
  • 20170424_161926.jpg
    20170424_161926.jpg
    854.7 KB · Views: 438

Mysticalvibes

Not wanting to freak you out but we had a problem very similar which required a new head. The engineer referred to it as "nozzle deflection". He believed it to have been caused by head strikes!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Mysticalvibes

I see you've also some deflection in your yellow. If you look carefully you'll see a "blip" in the pattern in the second row from the right :-( I've that as well but thankfully can't be seen in the prints

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

equippaint

You should replace those o-rings too. They're not really supposed to be reused in any application. Looks like a bad head to me too, way worse than mine was when we changed it. Easy to do.

DJr

I've owned 4 Roland printers and this is a classic scenario for a new print head especially if you've already done a manual clean and a powerful clean. Sorry I know it's a real expense bummer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey toneanddesign,

Mysticalvibes, Equippaint and DJr are all correct, based on the info you've provided, the head needs to be replaced. We recommend that you consult with an authorized Roland dealer to get a replacement head and assistance with the repair. If you don't have a dealer that you normally work with, you can find one by using out locator service online here: Dealer Locator | Roland

If you have additional questions or need extra support directly from Roland corporate support, please submit an "official" support request form online here: Product Support Form | Roland

If you do write us, we look forward to helping you and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn