• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion ROLAND SP 540 V BLACK NOT PRINTING AT ALL CHANGED THE DAMPER AND THE CAPS STILL NOTHING BLUE PRINTS

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The first thing I always check in these situations is if the cartridge has any ink in it. I can't tell you how many times I have been working on a machine and it ended up being an empty cartridge that didn't flag the machine as empty. If that looks good then I would swap the cyan and black dampers between each other and what happens. If the black starts to print where the cyan used to and the cyan doesn't print anymore, there could be electrical damage. If the cyan prints where the black should and the black still doesn't fire, there is an ink flow issue in the black line somewhere. Also check the manifold that the damper connects to is not cracked or damaged.