• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland sp300v Black in the Cyan head wicking into head

D&D Graphx

D&D Graphx Modesto, CA
Please help you guys always give great advise.

The problem I am having is when I let the printer sit for a day then start printing the next day the black starts printing in the cyan. I open it up pull off the dampener and pull the cyan with a syringe. I then do a head clean med and then it starts printing perfect. I can print for days with no issue till it sits for a full day or a day in a half. Any ideas the heads are only 2-3 months old.

Thank you.

player

That can happen if your caps are old, if the cap sponges are swollen and touching the head, if hair or something is touching the head, if you have one ink cartridge full and the other empty, if the printer is not level. I would go with new caps though.

D&D Graphx

D&D Graphx Modesto, CA
That can happen if your caps are old, if the cap sponges are swollen and touching the head, if hair or something is touching the head, if you have one ink cartridge full and the other empty, if the printer is not level. I would go with new caps though.

Thank you,

I replaced them with the heads. Could it be the dampeners I didnt change them. All ink cartridges are over 3/4. I will check level but been in same spot for 2.5 years. ??

Robert M

cap tops

what color are the lines going out the bottom of the cap tops. There are some aftermarket ones with clear tubes that do not work as well. The OEM caps have black tubes. I have them if you need them

Mosh

Did you accidently put a wrong color cart in...I did that once, two days to figure that one out.....

D&D Graphx

D&D Graphx Modesto, CA
what color are the lines going out the bottom of the cap tops. There are some aftermarket ones with clear tubes that do not work as well. The OEM caps have black tubes. I have them if you need them

Black then when I clear it the color changes with more blue in it. Yes its the clear tube ones. Can you send me a link do you have the dampeners also.