Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland sp300v printing cyan on 3 print heads

Discussion in 'Roland' started by KATHYJO73, Jul 30, 2012.

1. KATHYJO73

KATHYJO73 New Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Hi! My machine has serious issues. Cleaned everything, replaced all 4 dampers, new cap stations, did large test print with the four colors. Machine is printing light cyan in the yellow spot, nothing in magenta, cyan in cyan spot, and light cyan in black. Any ideas?

Tags:
  2. Fatboy

Fatboy Very Active Member

medium clean and still does it?

3. Jack Knight1979

Jack Knight1979 Very Active Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Maine
    sounds like you need to prime the heads. When I do this I take a syringe filled with the color in questions and push it through the manifold until it drops out the nozzle plate.

Once this is done do a regular cleaning and you're good to go.

For the syringe. I took my kids apririn syringe and put an old cap top hose onto it.

that hose will snugly fit over the head manifold nipple. Prime and you're in business.

4. KATHYJO73

KATHYJO73 New Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Thanks so much for your responses. I think I have found my problem. When I went to push the ink through the manifolds I found that the black one was broken. Ordered two new ones (just in case the other is also). Hopefully this will fix my problem.