• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Roland SP300V Service Mode

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Front power off, back power on. Press these keys in order: Down, Right, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left and then press and hold left, down and right at the same time while powering on the front power switch. You have about 5 seconds to get that all in so it may take a couple tries.

JKM

Front power off, back power on. Press these keys in order: Down, Right, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left and then press and hold left, down and right at the same time while powering on the front power switch. You have about 5 seconds to get that all in so it may take a couple tries.
Thank You VanderJ

Jim Hill

It is a good idea to have two people when you are powering on the machine.
The first time I tried this I did not realize that machine did turn on because it's happens very fast and when you are busy pushing all the right Up and Down buttons it is easy to miss the light if you are doing it by yourself.

I had my son helping and he finally said dad the light did flash for a split second and the first few times I had tried it I was so busy I did not notice that!

Jim Hill

JKM

How do you get into the Service Mode on a Roland SP-300V..?
I wanted to Thank everyone that chimed in to answer my question.
I was able to get into Service Mode and correct my Print/Cut problems.
Now my SP300V is working like new, almost ...?
Thanks again