• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland SP540V Black keeps over spraying

PieterShaun

Good evening guy's...

Hope all is well. I am new here.

Can anyone please help me, i bought a roland sp540v that was barely used. it is in great condition.

We did a head clean and flush because printer was not used in a few months.

Now every colour seem printing fine except BLACK. It is constantly over spraying. Normal speed not that much, but on fast speed it over sprays alot.

Any ideas or suggestions how to may be fix it. I do not have money now to buy, a new head. This is my 1st LFP, and i am new to the LFP game. Thanks in advance, any advice or help will gladly be appreciated.

PieterShaun

HG2fw

Sorry for replying only now

PieterShaun

Guys how do i upload images... it does not show here... please. If some-one can help me i will gladly give my whatsapp number

PieterShaun

Please if any can just give me any info i do not have funds now for a new head, should it be replaced. and if so where would be the best place to buy. i did numerous head soaked and cleanes, and i did also replace new manifold and damper... please any advice would gladly be predicated.