• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP540v won't power up

Helvyn Santiago

Bought an used roland sp540v (have another one yet) it's has clogged print head but still power up..until i plugged directly to the wall outlet for a test and forgot to disconnect by night.. (the island has problems with electricity supply since Hurricane Maria) went i came to see the printer in the morning there's no power at all
at the main power leds are off... i change the power supply board because i have a spare one of my other printer but no power up ..i check the cables and there's is full 24v out of the power board to the servo and from the servo to the main..but still no power up the main neither the sub power.. anyone have an idea of the problem...excuse my english..(spanish is my language).

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Your English is very good. Give Ron a consultation call. He repairs our main board and several other dealers’. ‭1 (323) 665-9372‬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk