• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Versacam 300v

GIL GARITANO

Hello everyone,
I have just recently had a problem with my Roland 300v using Eco sol inks.

I am doing a sign that has a 3" dark blue font, I have an 1/8" contour cut around the font, so it looks like it has a white outline.

I am getting an overspray of magenta to the right of the font. I have cleaned the heads with solvent, I have rinsed and cleaned the sponge and wipers, I ran several cleaning cycles, I suctioned the landing dock from the hose that goes to the waste jar.

I have printed the fonts using a different colors,
i.e. red, green, yellow and black, they donot have an overspray. I also printed a rainbow strip 3"x14" the edges and body look good.

Has anyone had this kind of problem, I hoping it is not the print head!#*

Thanks for any input.
gil

scuba_steve2699

static can affect it in different ways - here is a pdf from Roland that explains it pretty well. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Static Suppression for Roland Printers.pdf
    855.2 KB · Views: 339

truckgraphics

Static Makes Sense

It is cold and dry here this winter and we have had some issues with spray. Hopefully it is just an environmental issue - And I also hope it's not the heads. Thanks for the Roland memo!