• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VP-540 ink change

db_rise

Hi, I right now I run Triangle inks on my Roland VP540, but I was thinking of swapping to Bordeaux inks. Question is, do I need to flush the system before i put the new Bordeaux inks. When going from Roland inks to triangle or Bordeaux you don't need to flush or anything, but I want to know if the same applies from triangle to Bordeaux.

Thanks

LFC911

When in doubt flush it out

Typically 3rd party inks are designed to be compatible (plug and play) with the oem but not other 3rd party inks, when in doubt flush it out

premiercolour

Merchant Member
db_rise,

We are a premium Bordeaux ink dealer from S. California. Let me ask this question for you. Yes, prior installing Bordeaux inks, you'd need to flush the printer out. These two company ink does not mix well. We have plenty of ink in stock and technical support is always free. Free group shipping on all ink purchase.

www.premiercolour.com