• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland VP 540 Set up help needed

primetime09

I just bought a Roland VP 540 and I need some help setting up the media. It came with one shaft or pole which I see sits at the back in the slots, but I'm not sure how the vinyl roll sits on it. If anyone owns one of these printers and can snap a pic I would greatly appreciate it. Any advice is also appreciated. Thanks

Bert Wondervan

I just bought a Roland VP 540 and I need some help setting up the media. It came with one shaft or pole which I see sits at the back in the slots, but I'm not sure how the vinyl roll sits on it. If anyone owns one of these printers and can snap a pic I would greatly appreciate it. Any advice is also appreciated. Thanks

Download the Roland VP 540 manual. You will need these:
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/960589/Roland-Versacamm-Vp-540.html?page=10#manual

primetime09

Thanks Bert. I have the manual, but I'm not sure if I have all the parts needed to load the media, that is why I was hoping to see a picture of how it looks.