• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland VS 540_Mac/CS6 Color Issues

I use Photoshop to design my files, and bring into Illustrator to set up cut lines (I have yet to find an easy way of doing this without setting up a separate cut file if my jpg has any effects). However, the big problem I am having now is with my colors. I tried printing the same file from a year ago and my colors are off. For example, my bright blue is now a dark/purplish blue. The only thing I can think of is that when I got my new mac and started using CS6 instead of cs4...did I need to set up something with my colors or color profiles? Also, noticing lines through my design. I do this very part time out of my home and don't have much time to devote to it in the evenings so it seems like whenever I try to do something it takes me 5x longer than it should :( So frustrating. Any help would be appreciated!

Also....my 54" VS 540 and laminator(both bought new in 2011) are for sale.