• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland XC-540 not printing crop marks

sentinelclay

Good afternoon,

I have searched everywhere for help with this, to no avail, so I'm coming to the Pros! I'm trying to Print, Laminate and Cut. I have enabled Print Crop Marks on the dialog in VersaWorks, made sure it's Print only and sent. Went it goes through the printer, it won't print the crop marks at all. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I'm on a time crunch for a big event were doing and I'm stressing majorly.

Thanks,

Clay

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I'm not sure why that would happen but I have run across issues in VersaWorks where if you are using a paper profile rather than a vinyl profile, it will deactivate some of the cutting features. Try a generic vinyl profile and see if that helps.

sentinelclay

I tried that, no avail. It acts as though it's printing the crop marks but doesn't lay ink down. Then the design actually starts printing. So I'm not sure what's up with that.