• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland xc-540 printer/cutter - fantastic condition for sale, must go.

SOsponsored

I have a Roland XC-540 for sale in terrific condition. Has been fully serviced by Supplies Unlimited in Wakefield, MA and can be picked up or delivered if you're located in the New England area or we can crate and ship the unit. I am anal about all of our machines, so this unit has been kept in tip-top shape.

All the printheads fire great, cap tops, ink dampers are in good shape, low print hours on the machine as this was our backup to our main eco-solvent printer. XC-540 comes with a copy of Roland Versaworks and can be serviced by Supplies Unlimited if buyer is located in the region they cover. Machine was last serviced this past week for routine maintenance.

Machine is a workhorse and prints great. Awesome for wraps, banners and digitally printed vinyl graphics.

Asking $16,000 or best reasonable offer. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail or call me on my direct line with questions or for more pictures.

Thank you!

Jason
SOsponsored
direct: 781.439.5522
email: jason@SOsponsored.com

3Ec3Ja3Nd5s95q75J7d6j4172de8a95751750.jpg

SOsponsored

Financing

Forgot to mention, we've worked with several different financing and leasing companies when transitioning out of equipment and reselling to a buyer. If financing is needed, please let me know and feel free to make an offer.

Best,

Jason