• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland xc540 trouble

JasonMeisnerSTS

Very vague. Few possibilities. First send a nozzle check so myself and others can take a look. Was working fine the other day and you came in one morning and it dropped? How long did it sit for? How often is routine maintenance done? Dampers, capping station replaced within a year? If you can provide more details I'm sure myself or others can probably help you a little more than guessing.

Evi

hello!i am new in this forum.i need hellp.my roland xc 540 has a problem.i change a head print (magenta) cap and damper.the problem is following in this pictures(overlap magenta to blue).how to fix it pleaseeeee

Attachments

• test print.jpeg
    test print.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 184

E Coloney

Did YOU change the print head? It appears to be placed too far to one side. Did you use the manual and make the timing adjustments for the head so it fires at the right times (and therefore the right position(s))?

asd

get your hands on a service manual and follow the instructions to align the head

Joe House

You need to perform the bias, vertical and horizontal alignments as well as the bidirectional default calibration when you replace a head. These are all in the service menu

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk