• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TX Roland XR-640 For Sale! Barely used Excellent Conditions

bloodblue

Hello,

Im selling my Roland XR-640 printer that I purchased brand new in 12/7/15. I'm asking a fair price of $19,500. I'm in the Window Tinting business and so I originally purchase to supplement my business with vehicle wraps. After a tough decision I decided that I'm looking to go a different direction and this machine would be better suited for the right motivated buyer to put to use and start generating great profits for! I literally did no more that 15 full wrap jobs on the printer and it has been very well maintained since purchased.

Here are some of the Details:

- Roland XR-640 Soljet
- Ink Configurations: CMYKLcLmLk + Cleaning Cartridge ( Ready for substitute of white or metallics)
- Original Roland EcoSol Max 2 is the only ink ever used
- Motor Hours : 187 Hrs ! ( Barely even broken in )
- Head Group (Strokes) 437,693 ( Out of 7 Billion life span)
- Printing Time: 399 Hours !
- Comes with all original parts and Versa Works Software

This machine is a great deal for someone looking to replace or purchase New Printer and it is a awesome machine for the right serious candidate. Feel free to email, call or text for any additional information. The printer is in excellent conditions.

Thanks,
Jerry Najera
jerry_naj@yahoo.com
469-556-8688

Attachments

• Roland 1.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 273
  • Roland 2.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 317
  • Roland 3.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 182

bloodblue

If your looking for a new Large Format Printer this is the deal you have been waiting for.
I have just reduced the price to $ 18,500 ! You won't find an XR-640 in better shape for this deal.
Also have a Kalmistral 65" Heat assistant laminator that 2 years old and in excellent condition.. Contact me for a bundle deal !

Jerry
jerry_naj@yahoo.com
469-556-8688

Attachments

• IMG_3379.JPG
    IMG_3379.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 267
  • IMG_3353.jpg
    IMG_3353.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 267