• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roll to Roll Printers

Which one do you have in your shop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MGraphics

Wanted to do a poll on these three Printers to see which is the most populour amongst the shops across Signs 101. Looking to upgrade in a few months and are narrowed down to one of these three.

:Canada:

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
None of the above. But I don't know how to vote for that..............

..........and it won't stop blinking..........

MGraphics

These are just the three that the boss wants me too look into... feel free to throw soem more out there....

sar bossier

None of the above - Roland SC 545 EX ... LOVE IT! BUT: When I am able to afford it, my NEXT printer will be HP Latex.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like you... we have a Dilli 1606. I was going to suggest a flatbed, but since that's covered... I'm partial to the Rolands...........

airborneassault

We have the L25500 and LOVE it. It has it's quirks like all machines but HP tech support is very helpful when needed. If I had to choose any machine besides the HP latex I'd follow suit with Gino and lean towards a Roland.

Jack Knight1979

Roland 745ex and refurbing a 645ex. Love'em.

I'll hold out for a resin upgrade for these machines. No need to drop tens of thousands on another printer when this machine will be able to run resin inks.

petepaz

roland sp300, roland vp-540, xc-540 and now the lej-640 never had any major problems. anything we couldn't fix ourselves (and a little help from signs 101 advice0 our tech guys have had us up and running with in a day or two. never used any of the machines you listed but the rolands have been very easy to use and we work the hell out of them.

TwoNine

Wow. I didn't even know the VS640's even had the full gambit option.
But - that's why I'm here...Learn, learn, learn! ;)