• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Rollover Pressure..

Keith Wright

Just wondering how you work out what air pressure to set roller too on my rollover table...my flatbed is currently set at 6bar....compared to my neschen roll to roll which is 2bar...i was wondering if we are setting it too high.. any help would be gratefully appreciated..

RKAUS

Hi Keith,

We have been running our Rollover set to 5.5 bar for more then 3 years now, never had problem

Cheers

Signed Out

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but... How do you like your rollovers? Looking to purchase a flatbed applicator and am researching the rollover. We would be primarily mounting to substrates and applying pre mask. Very little if not zero laminating. How does the rollover handle masking large, let's say 13'x4' print/cut weeded graphics?

Jed_Dess

We picked one up at our shop a couple years back and they work great for mounting to substrate and laminating. I haven't masked off of it as i'm still used to manual application, but i would imagine it shouldn't be any different than laying print or vinyl. I know it come with a bar from which to hang the mask roll. I just wish I had access to a rollover table when i still worked primarily on the floor. I would also contend you can exceed the length of your table (say 16' substrate on 12' of table) by moving the substrate before laying the second half down. The speed at which it lays prints is just great compared to manually