Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

roofing logo

Discussion in 'Logo Design' started by WOODBS, Mar 20, 2010.

1. WOODBS

WOODBS Very Active Member

Jun 5, 2007
    I have to design a roofing company logo, it seems they all have a roof line or house etc..he wants something different. would you just have no image, text only?

Tags:
  2. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

Heres one i did in sarasota...............all with paint and a brush. his original logo was a roofline and name.

Attached Files:

3. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    I used a roofing hammer in one

4. Craig Sjoquist

Craig Sjoquist Major Contributor

Jun 18, 2004
    Orlando
    Think plain and simple for sure, conservative, any color used for accents think home colors ,
    you can try using shingle patterns or roof tile patterns maybe

I always try to think of the bennifit of having the product or service, 2nd the product or service

5. WOODBS

WOODBS Very Active Member

Jun 5, 2007
    I like the clean look OP..shingles are good thought too thanks

6. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

the problem with most today, is they dont really have DESIGN SKILLS, but they have a plethora of SPECIAL EFFECTS.......to make up for what they dont know how to do.
    DESIGN........in wire frame & or black and white. once you got something that you like there............then see if all the fluff will make it more readable or not.
    i remember doing the same roofing guys truck doors when i 1st met him. it was close to this and i was painting only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010