• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rotary Heat Presses

jacoboes

I want to get into the dye sub market and am looking at getting a 60"+ rotary heat press. I am planning to do very thin materials for backlighting applications as my main product. Does anyone here have any experience with rotaries? I am looking at an AIT machine or Digifab. Both would be electric not oil. Are there limitations to using rotary? I don't want to get a platten because most of my items will be 8' in length. Thanks for any help you can give me.

BESTBLANKS

AIT Heat Presses

I want to get into the dye sub market and am looking at getting a 60"+ rotary heat press. I am planning to do very thin materials for backlighting applications as my main product. Does anyone here have any experience with rotaries? I am looking at an AIT machine or Digifab. Both would be electric not oil. Are there limitations to using rotary? I don't want to get a platten because most of my items will be 8' in length. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hello, Perhaps we can be of help. We are an AIT Distributor with vast experience in heat transfer applications and sublimation solutions. To see all the AIT heat press models please click here: http://www.bestblanks.com/aitastexheatpress.html

For sublimation solutions please see this page: http://www.bestblanks.com/sublimation.html

If you would like further assistance please give us call at: 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!

eastyltd

For mask production or large format(drum/length), we would suggest oil heating than electric, because thermal oil can better maintain the temperature and save energy, and also very fast heat up time.

Now the best oil type heat press can control temperature difference within 1 degree only, like EMT-1742