• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Routed Surface?

BrianKE

I have a customer with a directory board made up of a dozen or so black strips that appear to be clear Plexiglas with a black covering. On the black covering are letters that have been cut away to allow light to pass thru.

The customer has a blank strip and would like to get a new company name routed (?) onto the strip. I am not sure if these are actually routed out after the black layer is put down or before.

Any suggestions on how to do this or where to get a replacement made would be appreciated. Unfortunately there is no identification on the message board as to who made it.

DSC00877.jpg

G-Artist

. Unfortunately there is no identification on the message board as to who made it.

Can't help you with the product but once you finish put a sticker on the back with a
"Re-order from:" on it.

We also apply stickers on indoor electric panels near the switch for the sign shut off with "Sign Service" and our name on them even if we weren't the original installers.