• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

router deal

Fast46

this has the potential of being a really good deal. I don't know exactly what it would be worth, but starting at $1000 Is pretty sweet. It does power up and has no serious issues. its not in perfect condition, but not horrible either. Was used in a production display shop and may need some servicing. anyone Know what it should go for?
I think it comes complete with vacuum pump, dust collector, and compressor along with comuter and enroute 5.1.

http://machinerymax.com/Listing/Details/495359/Multicam-5000-Series-CNC-Router

Fast46

Maybe but That sounds pretty low. I know what those things cost and I believe just the extras (compressor,dryer,chip extractor and software)are worth a pretty fair amount. The thing runs fine and could be producing stuff in a few days. I wish I would have found something like this before I bought my new one. I know I have a lot more goodies on mine, but that all came at a high price tag. Some one will get a pretty good deal.