• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rowan's BIG DAY

SlightlyChilled

Well today was Rowan's baptism. It all went well only cried a little. The boys had fun asking a lot of questions and they think the priest is god it's funny to here them talk...

Attachments

• ME MOM AND ROWAN.jpg
    ME MOM AND ROWAN.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 53
  • TEAR.jpg
    TEAR.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 55
  • fAM.jpg
    fAM.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 80

Jillbeans

What a nice little family you have there!
Is that a vintage Christening gown?
:)
The priests used to freak me out when I was a kid, especially that chanting stuff.
It was hard not to laugh and I always got the side-eye from Mom or the nuns.
Love....Jill

SlightlyChilled

HAHAHA no feet that dress is long..I have only had boys so I was thinking why so long..

As for the boys Colt John "Cj" my oldest and Maximilian/maxers/max when you ask him you get one of the three

skyhigh

Nice pictures :thumb: Great looking family.

Edit: Is that a "S" Superman tie, or a "S" SlightlyChilled tie?

SlightlyChilled

Ya thats my Superman tie.. My wife and I had a super man wonder woman little think at the wedding so we have little things like that pop up from time to time...

skyhigh

Ya thats my Superman tie.. My wife and I had a super man wonder woman little think at the wedding so we have little things like that pop up from time to time...

More pictures seem to be in order. :clapping:

You did open the door. As part of the signs101 family, I believe you are responsible to share any and all requests put to you. :rolleyes:

Its in the bi-laws somewhere.....can't remember what page right now.