• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rowmark Supplier in Southern California?

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Just curious if anyone knows of a Rowmark supplier servicing the Orange County, LA County and SoCal areas? I know of Johnson Plastics, which is a vendor we've used in the past, but thought maybe there'd be a closer option.

Or if you have a supplier which you think the world of, we'd certainly look into them as well.

Thank you in advance!

James

CES020

JDS is in LA. They are in the same market as Johnson. Very similar products and pricing. They carry Rowmark.

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Thank you!

CES020,

Thank you for the JDS vendor. I sent an email and got a response after checking them out on the web. They may not stock exactly what we're looking for, but they can get it so I'm sure they'll be helpful!

I appreciate your quick response.

Thank you!
James

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Thank you for the List!

Dzrt1st,

Thank you for that list. I didn't seem to notice that when going through Rowmark's site!

I'll definitely get in touch with a few of those.

I appreciate your help!

Thank you!
James

Dzrt1st

You're welcome. I highly recommend Hansen Supply in Seattle, we buy all our Rowmark from them. They are our closest distributor. Most orders ship same day and freight is free on orders of $450.00 or more.

Todd