• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Royal Sovereign 1650H Help

lkt1954

Our RS 1650H just quit running, it ran fine all day, day help turned it off and now it wouldn't run. It will heat up, you can set the speed at ant level and when you close the rollers-nothing. I can turn both rollers by hand, the chain is intact. Any thoughts on how to get this thing running? I have 3 large graphics that have to go to a law enforcement department and they need laminated.

If anyone has any ideas on who to get this to run or is there anyone in Amarillo, TX that can laminate these if I bring them the decals and laminate tomorrow? In a real bind here.............help.

Thanks
Larry

Custom_Grafx

I have one of those, and I was gonna say maybe your safety laser sensor is blocked... but I tried that on mine, and if I put my hand in front of it, it disables everything, it doesn't even let me adjust the speed/heat... so that probably means it's not a sensor issue...

Sorry no idea what it could be...

Our RS 1650H just quit running, it ran fine all day, day help turned it off and now it wouldn't run. It will heat up, you can set the speed at ant level and when you close the rollers-nothing. I can turn both rollers by hand, the chain is intact. Any thoughts on how to get this thing running? I have 3 large graphics that have to go to a law enforcement department and they need laminated.

If anyone has any ideas on who to get this to run or is there anyone in Amarillo, TX that can laminate these if I bring them the decals and laminate tomorrow? In a real bind here.............help.

Thanks
Larry

lkt1954

Ok got it fixed. It seems there was a small bolt on the left side of the table that was holding down a lever on what I presume is a safety switch which must have went to a long gone paper guard........All is well again.

Thanks
Larry