• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Royal Sovereign LAMINATOR

Vinylman

Do to changes in direction of my Sign Business I am selling my Almost New 65" Laminator. This is one of the finest laminators in the market place.

It is a commercial unit and built like a proverbial tank. It has a heated top roller to aid in laying down laminate film, and other than one slight cut in one of the rollers [ which DOES NOT effect the finish in any way] this machine is as new.

It has the optional automated take up roll on the rear, as well as the power feed unit on the front.

You can use this to mount film or vinyl to substrates up to 15mm thick.
It weighs over 575# so you will need help to load this on your vehicle.

Here is a similar model for sale on eBay, IT DOES NOT INCLUDE the heated top roll, or the AUTOMATED TAKE UP ROLL on the rear.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Royal-Sover...383?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f04279837

Shipping is available, BUT WILL COST EXTRA. You pay for any packing or shipping charges.

Priced to sell: $ 6500. more than $2000 off list price. :omg2:

call me if you have any questions.

Bob Cole 330-540-9490
PO Box 121 Berlin Center, Ohio 44401

Vinylman

RSC-1650H/HR photos

Attached are stock photos of the laminator. Does not show option [ but included] power take up system that comes on machine.

You can email me directly at:
robertc1944@zoominternet.net

please put LAMINATOR in subject line so it will get to me. THANKS

Attachments

• rsc-1401-front_1.jpg
    rsc-1401-front_1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 197
  • rsc-1401h-left_2.jpg
    rsc-1401h-left_2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 182
  • rsc1401h-right.jpg
    rsc1401h-right.jpg