• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rust Wrap

Darion Judd

I have like three clients that would be interested in wraps if i can just figure out how to design them! Any tips and tricks out there? I really like the washed look too.

Attachments

• ford f150.jpeg
    ford f150.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 5,022
  • police wra.jpg
    police wra.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 756
  • vw van.jpg
    vw van.jpg
    591 KB · Views: 806

OADesign

There is a software/plug in the lets to make custom filters that works well (enough) on large images. I've seen it done. I can't recall he name. For some reason I feel like Fred Weiss was well verse in its use. I may be wrong. Have you done a thorough search here?

Found it. Its called https://www.filterforge.com/

But premade textures are probably a better use of your time.

Last edited:

Darion Judd

Contact Scott at Skepple Inc. He designed the first two samples you posted. He is the rust wrap king. Have him design them and just install the wraps, save you a ton of time.
Good to know! I'll hit him up and see what we can do! Thanks!

There is a software/plug in the lets to make custom filters that works well (enough) on large images. I've seen it done. I can't recall he name. For some reason I feel like Fred Weiss was well verse in its use. I may be wrong. Have you done a thorough search here?
I'll look into this! Thank you!

AKwrapguy

I have like three clients that would be interested in wraps if i can just figure out how to design them! Any tips and tricks out there? I really like the washed look too.

These are a lot of fun to design. While it doesn't seem like it at first glance there is a lot if detail in these wraps. For me, Photoshop would be the go to software for most of the design grunt work. I did one a few years ago, many layers and groups, but like I said the devils in the detail.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Here's a link to the rust seamless textures that we have available. They're available for immediate download in high resolution for less than $1.00 per image to subscribers.

westcoast local

Found it. Its called https://www.filterforge.com/

But premade textures are probably a better use of your time.
alienskin eyecandy might help also they have a rust effect and blow up software if that helps at all...