Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rynoboard?

Discussion in 'Materials' started by JoySigns, Jun 12, 2012.

1. JoySigns

JoySigns Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Lincoln ne
    Anyone ever use this stuff? I have an interior application where my client (an interior decorator) ordered a big map which consists of 3 4x8 sheets of laminated print. They got it off art.com or somewhere like that which says it can be mounted with wallpaper paste. They want me to mount it on boards so that it is removable at a later date.

Wondering if you have suggestions of products such as rynoboard?

Tags:
  2. CS-SignSupply-TT

CS-SignSupply-TT Very Active Member

May 31, 2011
  3. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    That stuff is more or less disposible IMO! You will destroy it if you try and remove a graphic from it so...

4. JoySigns

JoySigns Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Lincoln ne
    Yeah, it's the water issue I am wondering about. Do you suppose a pvc board would work with wallpaper paste as the adhesive? I guess I could use spraymount if I had to.

Not planning on removing it from the board but removing the boards to move the map elsewhere at a future date (they are in "temporary" offices at the moment.)

5. CS-SignSupply-TT

CS-SignSupply-TT Very Active Member

May 31, 2011
    I would be afraid of "tearing" the map as you try to remove the boards

6. john1

john1 Guest

Tell the client the correct material for this would be removable adhesive vinyl you can apply to a substrate and remove at a later date OR removable wall vinyl material (adhesive vinyl)