Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S30670 Carriage Hardware/Damper Question

Discussion in 'Epson' started by kellogin, Mar 27, 2015.

1. kellogin

kellogin New Member

Apr 23, 2014
    Buffalo, NY
    I seem to have a leak (which is causing me to lose pressure in Black and Cyan lines beyond this point) coming from this piece attached to the back of the carriage. Anyone know what this part is called? I am guessing that it is part of the damper assembly but it is hard to tell from pictures online and also my field repair manual does not go into detail. I have a service tech but he doesn't seem to know and definitely cannot afford to bring out the Epson guy...
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  2. adrian4012

adrian4012 New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Mal
    Hi,
    The part is called Carriage duct assembly #1651877,item no534 in the picture attached.

Attached Files:

3. GetTarps

GetTarps New Member

Feb 18, 2014
    I have the same leak. How hard is it to fix it yourself? I fix one thing on this printer and another breaks down.

4. jfiscus

jfiscus Adobe Shinobi

To depressurize and flush the lines you need the tech software. Otherwise you're gonna get ink everywhere. Should be a simple enough fix (1-2 hr) if you have a local tech.