• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S30670 Carriage Hardware/Damper Question

kellogin

I seem to have a leak (which is causing me to lose pressure in Black and Cyan lines beyond this point) coming from this piece attached to the back of the carriage. Anyone know what this part is called? I am guessing that it is part of the damper assembly but it is hard to tell from pictures online and also my field repair manual does not go into detail. I have a service tech but he doesn't seem to know and definitely cannot afford to bring out the Epson guy...
attachment.php

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 190
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:

adrian4012

Hi,
The part is called Carriage duct assembly #1651877,item no534 in the picture attached.

Attachments

• surecolor s306x0.png
    surecolor s306x0.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 208

GetTarps

I have the same leak. How hard is it to fix it yourself? I fix one thing on this printer and another breaks down.

jfiscus

Rap Master
To depressurize and flush the lines you need the tech software. Otherwise you're gonna get ink everywhere. Should be a simple enough fix (1-2 hr) if you have a local tech.