• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

s30670 head strikes

asd

I just started running an epson surecolor s30670 I am new to this machine I read the manual and information is very vague, when it comes to adjusting the suction on the printer, I printed on 3m material fine, but this banner material that I am printing on is just a nightmare, I am running onix with the machine and I don't know if there is an option to adjust the suction on there. the material is 13oz blockout banner if anybody had this issue before how did you solved it

Attachments

• DSC02740.JPG
    DSC02740.JPG
    719.5 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC02741.JPG
    DSC02741.JPG
    755.5 KB · Views: 180

asd

actually mpn that was the issue, the heat was too high and causing the material to buckle up, a lowered the temperature and printed fine, the brand of vinyl is cooley 13oz blockout banner in case anybody else runs into this issue, I ran the same file with the temperature still high on regular 13oz banner and it came out ok, I guess the cooley brand is too soft

• Agree
Reactions: mpn