• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S30670 parts question...

kellogin

I have determined that I need a new damper assembly for my s30670. Does anyone know where I could purchase from? Aside from alibaba?

kellogin

I have determined that I need a new damper assembly for my s30670. Does anyone know where I could purchase from? Aside from alibaba?

I believe I have answered my question but decided to share my findings here in case anyone is experiencing trouble. There is a site called www.sdott.com that carries some Epson SureColor parts (as well as parts for other printers as well) and it seems to have a decent reputation for doing business. (Most of the other sources I found could not verfied)

kellogin

Thank you very much - they were actually extremely helpful in answering my questions. As it turned out, the actual part I needed was not included in the Damper CR Duct Assembly.