• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S80600 feed issues

swordguy3222

I have 2 S80600 and for some reason now both don't seem to want to feed banners that are set to print side in. Don't see this issue on any other stock, only the ones that are feed side in. When I tell it to print, it starts feeding the stock from the back down to the floor, then prints until no more un-tensioned stock remains then gives me error that I'm out of stock. During the print, the rear feed motor does not feed anymore stock, stays idle. Anyone else come across this issue?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I believe on that model you have to tell the feed and take-up system that the roll is reversed. If I remember correctly it's a switch on the feed system itself and not an option in the printer menus.

swordguy3222

I believe on that model you have to tell the feed and take-up system that the roll is reversed. If I remember correctly it's a switch on the feed system itself and not an option in the printer menus.
It asks for inside or outside during the material setup, after clamping and choosing media settings. Only seems to do it on inside print.

Snydo

You do realize that print side in has to be loaded backwards?, in other words your feeding it from the bottom of the roll instead of the top.