• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

S80600 Issue With Onyx - Need Help Fast!

Rage Wraps

Hey everyone, holy crap this might be a new one. I have never seen this before. So I am sending an image to print and then it makes a pass, then feeds the material through about 5' and then makes another pass! Anyone have an issue like this?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Which onyx are you using?
Are you using quick sets?

Because i wont see this in another 8 hours, here's some help from past experience of something similar.

I had a similar issue where it was printing in 1 print mode and moving on another print mode.
This is because the quick set was set to a "quality" mode and when i went into job editor and changed it into a "fine art" mode and the printer was trying to print both... sort of... This was in the latest version of x10. Not sure how it goes on 12 and 12.1 because i haven't done that mistake again.

Try making a quick set on how you want it to print. and in job editor don't change anything in the colour managing window and see what that does.

Chasez

Never heard of this either. First thing when in doubt... reboot. After that if the issue is still there, double check your settings as mentioned above then try running the same file with a different profile, if still there, run a different file with the same profile. Sometimes it can be something as simple as a corrupt file.

Chaz