• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Safety Yellow Business Cards

Nuagedesigns

Looking for a supplier for a customer who is requesting Bright Flourescent Safety Yellow Business cards, either normal uv coated card stock or even plastic would work.

Thanks
Bruce

Signchief

That's a tuff one, your best bet is to find a local printer that will print on dayglow yellow card stock. The big wholesale printers are strictly CMYK as far as I have ever found.

jayhawksigns

That's a tuff one, your best bet is to find a local printer that will print on dayglow yellow card stock. The big wholesale printers are strictly CMYK as far as I have ever found.
I know there is a pretty bright card stock available from Neenah, got the sample book right next to me. Probably have to find a small print shop, but one that also has a UV coater might be the problem. I know that piece of equipment is on our eventual list.

oksigns

Yeah I will second jayhawksigns in looking for a local place to print on some fluorescent paper, or a letterpress outfit that has the florescent ink- no need to actually use the letterpress services, but their ability to use real fluorescent inks and nice stock would make for a unique product.