• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sai Flexi 12

Matt39

Hi,

i have printer Mutoh 1638X with UMS ink.
looking for some profiles for flexi 12.

i have list of profiles but im not happy becouse i use Avery (3000) and Metamark(md5, md x).

this is a list with all profiles what i found.

thanks
7caa43da7a1c5a4b2d74fcb5740023f5.jpg
b2394ae753f32f18667dff95a514e9c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

morty87

Hi,

i have printer Mutoh 1638X with UMS ink.
looking for some profiles for flexi 12.

i have list of profiles but im not happy becouse i use Avery (3000) and Metamark(md5, md x).

this is a list with all profiles what i found.

thanks
7caa43da7a1c5a4b2d74fcb5740023f5.jpg
b2394ae753f32f18667dff95a514e9c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You have more than me. The ones I have for my 1642 aren't even correct or accurate with my machine either. Not 1 of them has the heat settings correct I literally have to turn down the heat on every single one.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You have more than me. The ones I have for my 1642 aren't even correct or accurate with my machine either. Not 1 of them has the heat settings correct I literally have to turn down the heat on every single one.

Boxed profiles will never be perfect for everyone especially the heat settings. These profiles are made just so you can print right after the machine is installed and if you want profiles that work for your environment, ink type and setup, you need to make them yourself.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Boxed profiles will never be perfect for everyone especially the heat settings. These profiles are made just so you can print right after the machine is installed and if you want profiles that work for your environment, ink type and setup, you need to make them yourself.
This^^^. All day long.